Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolutions for the New Year

So, here are a few resolutions of mine for 2009...

I resolve to lose 10 pounds.

I resolve to be less sedentary in my life, which is why I have to lose 10 pounds.

I resolve to be nicer to the cats.

I resolve to finish my novel by June 22.

I resolve to keep at least two of these resolutions for more than a month.

I resolve to write at least 20 pages per week on screenplays.

I resolve to write at least a little something about each and every movie I see this year, on this blog.

I resolve to make myself maintain this blog....wait a second, I think I've just been brilliant!

I resolve to play Wii Fit more than Rock Band 2.

I resolve to play less of the Wii in general.

I resolve to not be a completely frivolous spender.

I resolve to send more query letters out this year.

More to come, I'm sure, in the coming hours and days.

No comments:

Post a Comment